7.08.2008

who's your daddy...

gunnar will never have to answer that question...meet mini-mark

what can you say about something so sweet and so cute? it's even okay when he wakes you up at 5:00 am because he's laughing and talking to his goldfish. it's been so great that he's been sleeping through the night for several weeks now, but secretly I sometimes wish for him to wake a bit early so I can squeeze his sweet little body and kiss his chubby little cheeks.



I realize this blog is a chance for me to gush and gush over our sweet little blessing, but I just can't help it.


(this photo is a couple of months old...but one of my favorites)
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

No comments: